Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Home - Progress Report

Today I wanted to give a little progress report on our new home. We heard from the builders last week that by the end of October the insulation and drywall should be complete. They are antipating beginning the tile laying the first week of November! Can you say EXCITED!

Hubby and I will be making a trip up to see the progress in person next week. I will for sure be taking tons of pictures (this is one scrapbook I WILL complete, even if I have to do it with My Digital Studio). Look for postings beginning around the 10th of November of what our new home is looking like.

Thank you all for your well wishes and support during this 'transition' time for us. We look forward to sharing the completed project once we're in and settled.

Now for some Stampin' Up! news. Only 2 WEEKS left to take advantage of the FREE Big Shot or the additional $100 in FREE product for joining my team! For all the deets, go here. And, don't forget about the Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps! They are so yummy and look like you spent hours, when you really didn't. Go here for the details.

Thanks for stopping by today. Check back soon for pics of the house and any more SU! news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...