Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Almost a Home!

Just got the latest pictures from the builder today. The completion is getting so close that I can hardly stand it!!! Don't you just love the floors? They are ash and I had never seen them before, but loved them! The fridge hasn't been installed as it was backordered, so the builder upgraded for us at no charge and it will be installed on Thursday.
View of Kitchen from the dining room
Other side of the kitchen
Another view of the Kitchen
Master Bathroom vanity
Jacuzzi tub in Master Bathroom
Thanks for stopping by today and for following the journey to our new retirement home!

2 comments:

  1. Jeri,
    Your house is going to be beautiful. I know you must be very excited. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new home! It will be a beautiful refuge to stamp and create in! I am now following you.
    www.turtlecreations-papercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...