Wednesday, February 29, 2012

IT'S COMPLETE!

Thank you to everyone who has been following the saga of our new home! I just got an email from the builder yesterday saying that it was complete!

Thank you, too to those of you who have been asking about and sending prayers for my mom. She is at home in hospice care. She is doing okay (no change, really since they released her from the hospital, except that she is getting weaker). I am currently in AZ and will be for the foreseeable future, so don't know when I will get to actually move into my new home.

I will keep you posted and provide my new mailing address, if you leave a comment with your email address.

Thanks again for following the build of our new home and for your prayers for my mom. You guys are the best!  I'll post again when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...