Friday, February 3, 2012

Place an Order/Get a Coupon

I'm hoping that you all can help me! With the BIG MOVE looming in a few weeks, I'm asking if you will help me stay active with Stampin' Up!. Usually, when I fall short, I order for myself, but with the move, it just seems counter-productive to add more to the move. Please place your orders through my website here.   Place your orders between now and noon (PT) on March 31.

As an incentive for you to order, if you place an order of $50 or more before shipping/tax (which will also earn you a FREE Sale-a-Bration product), I will send you a coupon for 10% off your first order from the new catalog that comes out June 1. After you place your order, just shoot me an email me with either your email or snail mail addy so I can send your coupon. Please note, the coupon will only be good if you place your June 1 order with me, it is not a Stampin' Up! coupon!  I will also place the names of all those who placed an order into a hat and will draw for free gift from me that will be mailed to you once the move is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...