Sunday, May 20, 2012

For Baby Alexis

I finally have something to share with you today. I made a baby shower card for my daughter-in-law's baby shower. The baby's name is Alexis Marie and she is due August 1. The shower is next month.

Supplies used:
Pretty in Pink card stock base with a Whisper White layer that was embossed with an embossing folder from my stash. I punched Pretty in Pink with the 2 1/2 inch circle punch to back the Sweet Treat cup. The background paper is something from my stash. The punched 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle is Pink Pirouette. Treat cup filler, ribbon and beads that spell Alexis were from my stash, as well. (I used a lot of things from my stash, as a lot of my stamps were on the retired list!).

I hope you give this a try sometime, it was relatively easy...the hardest part were the little beads in the treat cup. At one point, there were a ton on the floor of the stamp room! LOL. Thanks for stopping by today.  Check back in a couple of days and I might have a 'sneaky peel' for you!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cut card! I'm one of your newest followers. Stop by my place http://crosscountrystamper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...