Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sneak Peek

I promised a 'sneaky peek', and this is what I came up with. I decided to use the new In Colors as well as last year's In Colors to showcase how well they coordinate. This card was inspired by a tutorial that I saw here. My sample isn't nearly as nice as Michelle's, but I'm blaming it on the fact that this was my first attempt and that I didn't follow her directions to a T. I made my sample as an A2 size and her samples were A7.
The blue flower is Pool Party and Midnight Muse, the pink one is Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple, the yellow(?) flower is Summer Starfruit and Calypso Coral. The leaves are Lucky Limeade and Gumball Green. The card base in Wisteria Wonder. I used the Apothecary Accents die to cut out the area for the lattice, and the stamp set is Build a Blossom punched with the Blossom Petals Builder punch. I hope that you try Michelle's tutorial. (Thanks Michelle for your inspiration).  Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. Love the lattice on this card. The flowers are so bright and pretty. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realllly like this card! So unique and pretty! I'm your newest follower from SC. Stop on by sometime!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.onecraftymommy.com my SU only site
    www.soNOTbetty.com my frugal/real food site

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Stampin' Connection - beautiful job on this card. Hope you stop by my blog and follow me too :) http://www.lauraleestamps.com

    ReplyDelete

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...