Sunday, June 17, 2012

Baby Shower Banners

Today is the baby shower for my newest grandbaby...Alexis Marie. I was unable to attend (mostly cuz I want to be there when she arrives!), so my son has been sending me pics of the event. I want to share the first two with you now and will possibly share more later.
Don't know if you can tell from the picture, but behind each letter is a Princess crown. The theme of the shower is Disney Princesses.
Here is the one that will go above our new Princess' crib when she arrives.

These were both made by the same person who designed and made the baby shower invites in my previous post here. I'm sure these are not SU! items that she used, but they are still awesome and worth showcasing here! Thanks Aunt Minja for some awesome banners for our little Princess!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jeri - on baby Alexis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love banners! I'm now following you from SC and hope you'll do the same for me.

    Happy Stamping,

    Terry
    http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com (#250)

    ReplyDelete

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...