Friday, June 1, 2012

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!

The new 2012-2013 Annual Catalog is here! You can click on it on the sidebar to view the catalog with your flash player.  There are LOTS of fun new products in this catalog, along with the new 2012-2014 In Colors. If you would like a copy to hold in your hands, just email me and I'll make sure that you get one! Have fun viewing the new catalog and if you'd like to order, please go to my website.

I am extending the offer for Blog Candy through the month of June. Let me know what your favorite new product is by leaving a comment. I will randomly select the name of one person who comments and that person will receive a grab bag of retired DSP and ribbon (and maybe some other goodies). So, take a gander at the new catalog and leave a comment. Don't forget to leave your email addy, so that I can contact you to get your snail mail addy. Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...