Sunday, September 16, 2012

Shoebox Swap

So, today I hosted a shoebox swap. The attendees were a couple of current demos I met online, one former demo and a good friend who lives in Spokane. We had so much fun stamping and chatting and getting to know one another.
These are the little gifts that I made for everyone who attended.


These are the cards I made for the swap.

These are Dawn's cards. The picture taking leaves a lot to be desired, but loved the cards!
These are Marilyn's cards (she chose to do hybrid cards, aren't they cute?)
These are Mary's cards. She did the brayered embossing folder on the Christmas one.

These are Sue's cards (as you can see, I didn't quite get the entire stamp inked!)
Aren't they wonderful? These ladies really made my day! It's been a long time since I've done any stamping with 'buds', so this was a true treat for me. I hope the others had a great time, too!

1 comment:

  1. Had a wonderful time Saturday Jeri! Thanks for going WAY over the top to make it such a special time for us!! I've been inspired to get stamping again!! I've been "MDS-ing" too much, and really needed inky fingers to get inspired again!!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...