Thursday, October 4, 2012

Starfruit Birthday

Today, I can share another birthday card that I made. I have to admit, Summer Starfruit was not my favorite of the In Colors. But, the more samples I see with it, it is starting to make it's way into some of my projects. I especially like it paired with Midnight Muse.
I used the Labels Framelits in two sized to make the frame around the saying (from Apothecary Art). The flower is made from Scallop Circle punches and held together with a Glimmer Brad with the edges sponged in Midnight Muse. The ribbon is Midnight Muse (I got free during the Back to Spool special last month). Thanks for stopping by today. Stop by again in a few days and I'll have another birthday card to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...