Thursday, November 29, 2012

News from SU!

Hi Everyone, sorry I've been MIA again. But, I'm happy to report that most of my holiday shopping is finished and I'll be able to send out our holiday cards this weekend. I've been busy!

SU! has made it easy for you to package little gifts for your coworkers, neighbors and friends with their new Holiday Packaging Bundles. You can go here to see all the details and to place your order.

AND, if that is not enough, if you've been waiting to upgrade to MDS2, but wanted the discs in your hand rather than downloading, guess what? You can order the discs starting today. Just go to my website to place your order. If you just want MDS2, order #130645, but if you want MDS2+ with all the additional content, order #130647.

Thanks for stopping by today...should have some samples to share with you next week, as I will be starting to take all of my holiday papercrafting ideas out of my head and turning them into something real! See you then.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...