Monday, November 12, 2012

Out of the Loop

First, I want to thank everyone who has sent their condolences for the loss of my mother. She passed peacefully on October 25. I just returned from Tucson on Saturday and am trying desperately to get back into the groove.

I have been out of the loop for so long, that I feel like I'll never catch up, especially with the holidays approaching. I do promise to take this week to try to catch up and to start posting again on a regular basis next week.

Stampin' Up! is not making things easy with all the new things going on. Please go to my website here or to the SU! customer site here to learn all the fun things that SU! has to offer.

Please stop by again beginning next week for more projects and more information about upcoming events. Thank you all again for your thoughts and prayers! See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...