Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

Well, it's the start of another year...where does the time go? I have set several 'goals' for myself this year. I read somewhere that making resolutions doesn't work, but setting goals and writing them down makes it easier to attain them. So, here are a couple of the goals I've set for this year.

1. To post to my blog at least 3 times per week.
2. To post a challenge for you once a week (I'm thinking these will be posted on Saturdays).
3. To post a contest (with blog candy for the winner) at least once a quarter (usually on the first day of the upcoming quarter).
4. To keep my calendar full with classes and/or parties.
5. To change my blog header each month to reflect that particular month (using My Digital Studio, of course).

So, I've changed the blog header to reflect the New Year and new month.
This is the first post for this week.
The contest for this quarter is to comment on this post and let me know what your 'goals' are for the New Year. The contest will be open until Jan. 31. On Feb. 1, a winner will be chosen and posted here on that day. You will have a week to email me with your snail mail address so that I can get you your prize.



This is what you will win: 1 roll of Night of Navy 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, 1 roll of Very Vanilla 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, 2 bottles of Smooch paint (one gold, one silver), a collection of Stampin' Up! buttons and a jar of Irridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss Powder.



And, don't forget...you only have today and tomorrow to order from the Holiday Mini. Go here to place your orders. The new Spring Catalog will go live on January 3.

HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE! I hope that the New Year brings you much love, happiness and all that you hope for! Check back often to see what else is happening with the CYRious Stampers.


1 comment:

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...