Saturday, January 3, 2015

Painted Petals Thank You

As promised, this is another card made with the Painted Petals stamp set (there are so many stamps in this set, it is so versatile...I LOVE IT!).
The card base for this card is Blackberry Bliss, the next layer is Wild Wasabi and the images are stamped on Whisper White. I used Blackberry Bliss ink for the blossoms and Wild Wasabi ink for the stems. I tied it up with some Blackberry Bliss Stitched Satin Ribbon (pg. 207 of the Annual Catalog). I then stamped the sentiment with Blackberry Bliss and Wild Wasabi, punched with the Curly Label Punch (pg. 220 of the Annual Catalog), then sponged a little around the edges. Very little effort for a big impact, don't you think. I have a feeling this will be my 'go to' floral set, even after the catalog expires!  Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget to leave a comment to be entered in the drawing for a gift from me. Until the next time...Happy Stamping.

3 comments:

  1. Love your color combo. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful!! Love how the colors compliment each other

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful stamp set Painted Petals is! Love your creation here!!

    Enjoy the snow today :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...