Monday, September 10, 2018

Stamp & Sip

Now that the RSVP date has passed, I can share with you the projects we will be making on Friday at my Sip & Stamp event.

 This is a complete CASE of the annual catalog! Page 151.
 This, too is a CASE from the catalog. Page 68. Although the catalog project was a gift bag, I adapted it to a card and changed the word. Wanted my customers to see the value in the catalog and all it's samples.
This is the Mini Pizza box. It will be filled with 4 3X3 notes. Love these little boxes, they are so versatile. Will be ordering more.

If you'd like to attend my next class, drop a comment and I will let you know how you can sign up.

Thanks for stopping by today. Until next time...HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...