Monday, November 9, 2020

Been Out of the Loop

 Hey all, things have been really weird for me the past couple of years. I think that I am ready now to get back into blogging. I am hoping to blog at least once a week, maybe more if there is news from SU! or from my personal life.

As most of you know I have become a snow bird. I spend 1/2 the  year in AZ and 1/2 the year in ID. This is the first year I've done this, so I'm still trying to get used to moving every 6 months.

For this first post I want to let you know that if you are not on my mailing list for catalogs, please send your mailing address and I will get you the upcoming Jan.-Jun. 2021 seasonal catalog along with the Sale-a-bration brochure sent to you when they go out next month.

 How many of you can relate to this????

Image may contain: text that says 'CRAFTALANCHE When paper, ink. glitter, stamps. blocks and pens are stacked SO high on your desk. one wrong move creates a Craftalanche Can You Relate? #craftalanche' 

That's it for now. Don't forget to let me know if you need the new catalogs. 

Until next time....HAPPY STAMPING!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...