Thursday, December 10, 2020

My Milestone

Just received an email from Stampin' Up! congratulating me on my 15 years of being a demonstrator.. I am so jazzed. I will receive a pin in the mail and received this badge that I can use on my blog and my social media. 

If you are interested in joining my team, just let me know. I will be glad to share with you all that you get when you become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. The starter kit is only $99, but you receive $125 worth of product of your choice, plus business supplies. AND, if you join during Sale-a-Bration, you receive an extra gift. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Stamping,

Jeri



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...