Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Hydrangea Hill

 
This is my first attempt at a slim card. I used Whisper White for the base and Hydrangea Hill DSP (from the new Jan/Jun Mini Catalog) for the next two layers. The layers were cut with slim rectangular dies given to me for Christmas (not SU!) The sentiment layer is also Whisper White (again using the slim dies I received as a gift), stamped in Rococo Rose ink. The sentiment is from the set So Sentimental (Annual Catalog). I also used the Pastel Pearls (from the Jan/Jun Mini Catalog). The envelope was made from the Hydrangea Hill DSP. 

For those of you still waiting for your catalogs, I have contacted SU! (once by phone and once by email) to get them to you. But, you know that the USPS is really slow....I got a Christmas card this week! I blame COVID! But, know that I am still trying to get them to you. In the meantime, you can click on the catalogs in the sidebar to download the .pdf version.

Thanks for stopping by today. Until next time....
HAPPY STAMPING!
Jeri
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...