Thursday, May 3, 2012

We are Finally Home

Thanks everyone, for watching the progress on our new home. We are FINALLY here. Loving Northern Idaho! We've been here for almost a month, and as you can imagine, we still have tons of stuff to unpack. The stamp room is unpacked, however, not organized, as yet. With all the changes going on at SU! with the new catalog launch, I'm fearful that it will take some time, but it will get there and I'm sure that I will love creating in my new space. Once I get some 'free' time, I will go in and create something to share with you all. In the meantime, here's the latest SU! promotion:


Go to my website and click the 'Join Now' button to take advantage of this great offer!

Thanks for stopping by today, please stop back by soon to see if I've had time to stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...