Thursday, July 12, 2012

Happy Birthday from the 'Sticks'

I have several birthday's to acknowledge this month, so I've been trying to get those cards finished. Here is what I have so far. These first two use my favorite set for male cards: Lovely as a Tree. I also used the new Woodgrain embossing folder that will be available in the Holiday Mini catalog on Aug. 1, along with Itty Bitty Banners and the Bitty Banners framelits. I used the retired Stampin' Pastels to color. Card stock is Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla.

This card is for my beautiful daughter in law. It uses the Apothecary Art stamp set, the Labels Framelits, some Basic Rhinestones (cuz she loves bling), the Adorning Accents Edgelits and Adorning Accents embossing folders. Card stock is Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder and Whisper White. I colored the stamp with ink and a blender pen. The ribbon is from my stash (again because of the bling).
I can't say who this card is for, but I sure hope they like it when it arrives. I used the set Easy Events. The cupcake cherry is a Basic Pearl that was colored with a Cherry Cobbler marker. The ribbon is the Victoria Crochet Trim. I used the Window Frames Framelits (again from the Holiday Mini available Aug. 1). You can't see in the pic, but I also used the new Piercing Mat and the Festive Piercing Pack (from the Holiday Mini) to pierce around the Window. Card stock is Pacific Point and Very Vanilla. The DSP layer is from a retired pack called Maine Blueberry.
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope these cards have inspired you in some small way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...