Sunday, October 7, 2012

World Card Making Day

 
 
 
 
Today is World Card Making Day! So, I want to challenge you to get to your stamping area and make a card! Just one...and then email me a picture (calstamper@aol.com). I will post them all on my blog next week and guess what??? There will be PRIZES!!!!!
 
You have until 5PM on Monday to send me your pics. Only one entry per person. I will be putting everyone's name on a ticket just for participating. (sorry, this contest is for US participants only).
 
There will be one Grand Prize (for the one with the most 'tickets'). This is how you earn tickets:
1. Be the first to send me your pic (the time on the email will be the determining factor)
2. Make a card for Breast Cancer Awareness month
3. Make a card using ALL SU! product
4. Make a card using my favorite stamp set of all time: Lovely as a Tree
5. Make a card using my least favorite In Color: Summer Starfruit
There will be small prizes for these 5 catagories and then a Grand Prize winner. All winners will be announced on my blog after 5PM on Monday. Your creations will be posted after that.
 
Hope you will all play along! Now, go get stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...