Thursday, July 26, 2012

Holiday Card Class Sneak Peek

This is a sneak peek of some of the cards we will be making at my Holiday Card Class in Sept. Can you name all the new product? Leave a comment with what you think is ALL the new product used. You have until August 31 to leave your comment. On Sept. 1 I will announce the winner (the one that comes closest to naming ALL the new product). If there is a tie, the one who posted their comment first will be the winner. I have a special prize for that person. So take a good hard look and let me know what you think. I look forward to seeing what you think! Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...