Monday, July 30, 2012

CAS Thank You

We had an Open House for our neighbors last Friday to introduce ourselves. All we wanted was some conversation and to learn a little about our new neighbors. Not a single one came empty handed! So, today I sat down and created this Clean & Simple Thank You to send to them for their generosity.
Supplies used are Whisper White and Marina Mist card stock. Black Staz-On ink, Marina Mist 1/8" ribbon, Labels Framelits, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls for the center of the flowers and the stamp set Easy Events. I think that is a new favorite of mine because you can do something CAS or you can embellish to your hearts content. Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget about the contest in the previous post.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower to your blog and I love your cards! Very inspiring! Come by and follow my blog if you get a chance!

    p.s. congrats on your new grandbaby!

    Pinkstamper
    stampinwithpinke

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are LOVELY Jeri! My kind of card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card
    thanks for sharing
    Sherrill Graff
    istmpnv@aol.com
    http://latenightstampermeetup.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and fantastic blog!! Just stopped over from Stampin' Connection to check out your blog, and everything looks amazing! I'm your newest follower, and I hope you'll stop to visit and follow me too. www.stampandscrapwithbrenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...