Saturday, September 29, 2012

Birthday Cards

I have been working on several birthday cards over the last week. I'm going to share a couple of them today, but the others I can't share, yet.
This one is for our Great-Grandson who will be turning 1 in a couple of weeks. The base card is Real Red, the Basic Gray layer is embossed with the Chevron Embossing Folder. I cut up the invitation to get the Lightning McQueen image (didn't like the clip art images I found online and I'm not as talented as some demos who have created Lightning with punches!). I added the scalloped oval punch and the verse from Petite Pairs.
This card is for my hubby's aunt who is celebrating her 90th birthday in November. This is a hybrid card. I started with the Happy Birthday Designer kit image, changed some of the colors and added the Timeless Type punches and paper filled to match the blue in the image. Once it was printed, I added some glimmer brads and some ribbon, adhered the MDS layer to Midnight Muse layer and adhered it all to Certainly Celery card stock base.

Thanks for stopping by today...I'll be posting a couple more in a few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...