Monday, January 14, 2013

Final Card

This is the final card from my latest 'creative day'. Had lots of birthday's coming up, so got those out of the way so I can start thinking about Valentine's Day.
This card has a Rich Razzleberry base. The Scallop Oval is from my stash and is sponged with Lucky Limeade ink. The flowers are from the set Love and Sympathy. The flowers were colored with Lucky Limeade and Rich Razzleberry markers. Happy Birthday is from Bring on the Cake. The banner was hand cut. The pearl flower centers and the pearls on the banner were colored with Sharpies. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope to have some more inspiration for you in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...