Sunday, January 13, 2013

More Inspiration

Though not all of these cards have Spring Catalog items on them, they are ones I've been working on over the past couple of days.
This card uses the new Tea for Two paper. The die is from my stash (given to me by my Bestie). The card base is Baja Breeze. The layer that's embossed with the Lattice embossing folder is Island Indigo. The heart was punched from the same DSP with the full heart punch. The greeting is from Bitty Banners and cut with the coordinating framelit.
This card also uses the DSP Tea for Two. I punched the circles with the 1 1/4 inch punch and the back of the circles with the 1 3/8 inch punch. The scallops on the top and bottom are hand cut from the DSP. Happy Birthday is from Bring on the Cake. The pearl accents were colored with Sharpies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...