Thursday, January 24, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me AND You!




It's my birthday today and YOU get the present. For all orders placed with me via email from now until 9PM Pacific time, you will receive a 10% discount! This is ONLY valid on orders that are emailed to me along with a phone number so I can call to get your credit card number. This offer is NOT valid on orders placed through my website. You must email me (calstamper@aol.com). Be sure to read the fine print at the bottom of this post.
So get out those catalogs and a pen and get ready to email me your order! Help me celebrate my big birthday! (and no, I'm not 5).  If you have any questions, feel free to call me!

The Fine Print: Your 10% will be taken after adding shipping and tax. Your order must be sent to my email address prior to 9PM today to take advantage of the discount.

And, don't forget about the Blog Candy giveaway! Details can be found in this post.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...