Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sale-a-Bration!

It's that time again! The biggest SU! promotion of the year! Check out the SAB brochure in my right sidebar and make sure to email your order or go to my website and place your order to earn your free product with every $50 you spend (before shipping/tax).
 This card uses the Vine Street embossing folder and 5 of the colors in the Sycamore Street DSP. I would have never thought to put these colors together, but they're lovely (Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango and Sahara Sand).
 This card uses the Honeycomb embossing folder from the Spring Catalog along with the Pennant Punch and a pattern from the Sycamore Street DSP. I also used the Scallop Square Punch and the Small Oval Punch. The sentiment is from Petite Pairs. Card stock colors are Sahara Sand, Tangerine Tango, Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo and Pool Party.
This card uses another pattern from Sycamore Street DSP (I have to say, I didn't think I'd like this DSP, but it is really very versatile. Card base is Summer Starfruit and I used some Pool Party ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by today! I'll post some more samples again on Friday.  And, remember it's time to Sale-a-Brate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday

This is the birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter. She turns 2 today! She's such a silly girl.      HAPPY BIR...